Pivot - Settings
Here is the different settings available in DataMa Pivot
- KPI (Metric Relation)
- Maximum Depth Of Decision Tree
- Maximum Depth For Continuous Grouping
- Analysis Language
- Colors Palette For Plots
- Force Rounding
Find here the details of the main settings DataMa Pivot
DataMa Pivot can be used with a comparison. To enable this mode select a dimension and the element you want to compare. Each graph and the comments will be in a Compare mode reflecting the difference of the elements you are comparing.
Filter any element you want to remove from the data or from the analysis (You can remove the dimension appearing in the analysis by clicking the cross)
In DataMa Pivot, there is only one ratio to be defined to run the module. This ratio will be used to understand the performance of the dimensions.
Aggregation in %
The level of aggregation that the model is using – e.g. if Level of aggregation is set at X%, segment within each dimension that represents less than X% of the Primary Numerator (e.g. Revenues) of the main KPI you’re analyzing will be clustered in one « Other » segment. X is set at 2 by default, but you may want to play with this parameter quite a bit because it can change significantly the calculation of mix effects.
Click on the drop-down arrow to display the settings menu Move the cursor to the right to increase the level of aggregation Click on « Pivot » to get results Segments are now aggregated at the requested level
Maximum Depth Of Decision Tree
The Decision Tree is not yet avalaible in the latest version of DataMa Pivot
By increasing the tree depth you increase the detail of the decision tree. It will be more detailed.
Maximum Depth For Continuous Grouping
For continuous elements, multiple clusters are created aggregating elements having a similar average KPI. The level of aggregation of the clustering is set by this parameter.
For now, DataMa is only available in English and in French. By default Datama is in english.
- You can change the language for a specific Use Case (Settings > Analysis Language)
- or globally for the whole Use cases (Profile icon > User preferences > Analysis Language)
Colors Palette For Plots
Graphs colors are customizable, in 3 different ways. Grayscale, scattered and Custom. The custom method allows to refine color by color all the graphs available in the solution.
- Select >custom in the dropdown meny : “Colors Palette for plots”
- Click to the palette to Edit the colors
- Select the graph you want to modify
- Select the color you want to change by clicking on the part of the graph
- Select a new color and close the popup (no apply or OK button…it’s automatically saved)
- DataMa is going the refresh the graph with the new color
The rounding setting will bypass the smart rounding available in DataMa which adapts the number of decimals according to each number.