Content Square data
This page details the « Content Square» example in our demo solution.
This use case focuses on analyzing ContentSquare data to gain insights into user behavior on different pages, zones, and devices. The dataset provided contains information about visits, views, hovers, and clicks for various page-zone-device combinations. The analysis will help identify user engagement patterns and optimize content placement and user experience.
The dataset contains the following columns:
- Page: The specific page on the website.
- Zone: The area or zone within the page where content is located (e.g., Picture, Text).
- Device: The device used by the user (e.g., Mobile, Desktop).
- Visit: The number of visits to the page-zone-device combination.
- Views: The number of views for the page-zone-device combination.
- Hover: The number of times users hovered over the content in the page-zone-device combination.
- Click: The number of times users clicked on the content in the page-zone-device combination.
You can download the source: Gsheet
In DataMa Compare
This example is will show you how to specifically analyze Contentsquare data within DataMa Compare. This will help understand which elements of your site are performing better, and will allow you to compare different version of your website.
You can add many additional dimensions and steps in your conversion funnel.
Content – Contentsquare data
By analyzing the ContentSquare data and evaluating user behavior across different pages, zones, and devices, you can gain valuable insights into user engagement patterns and optimize content placement to improve the user experience. This documentation provides a step-by-step guide to perform the analysis, identify user engagement patterns, and generate insightful reports for content optimization. Remember to regularly update the dataset and monitor user behavior to ensure continuous improvement in user engagement and website performance.