Using DataMa Solutions as a PowerBi extension is a great way to make your tableau report more insightful with the benefits of both DataMa and PowerBI.
How to load the extension?
As soon as you received the extension from your DataMa point of contact, you can load the extension to get access to the DataMa graphs.
- Select “…” in the visualizations part then “import visual from a file”
- and “Import” your extension
How to use the DataMa Extension?
DataMa will be basically like a PowerBi graph embedded in the visualisation. You will have to configure it as a basic graph.
How to set up the DataMa extension?
- Add your licence key in the Settings: Format your visual > DataMa Global Settings > Licence Key
- in object to display, select the elements your want to view.
- the first Dimension will be considered as the Start & End Comparison dimension
- the metrics will be the step of your market equation in the order of the metrics. (by default it will be a “prod” equation, this can be changed in the settings: Format your visual > Advanced Settings > Step function)
- use as many element as you want in your page.
Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get a licence key and install the extension.