Find here how you can use Filters
The filters menu is composed of 2 main options for each dimension of your dataset:
- run the waterfall on 1 or multiple segments of the dimensions
- exclude some dimensions/segments from the analysis
Segment within a given dimension that you want to filter on. Just click on the button and select what you want to filter on. Filtering on a subset
Segment can also be filtered with a right click on the segment in the waterfall. The calculation will re-run automatically.
- Compare: Activate this dimension as the comparison dimension (start and end definition)
- Use reguler expresion: Filter by using reguler expression
- Exclude this dimension: This dimension will be ignore from the analysis and is not going to be raised as an explanation factory.
Dimension (column of your dataset) you want to exclude from the analysis. Click on the cross of the pill to exclude the dimension.
You then need to click on the bin to re-include the dimension.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any other connexion with your data.